Visa Request

Philadelphia Dallas New York London
Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 27009, Philadelphia, PA 19118
(215) 887-5511 (800) 373-0119



Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status (I-20) or
Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor (J-1) Status (DS-2019)

1) Fill out this Request Form completely and return with your Affidavit of Support forms to the address at the top of this page.
2) Document all of your financial resources (personal funds, grants, gifts, sponsorship by individuals and organizations) using the Affidavit of Support form provided by Westminster. (If you have not received the Affidavit of Support form, please contact the Admissions Office or print the forms from our website at Money used to pay travel expenses to and from the United States should NOT be included in the funds documented for study. We cannot process your Certificate for Eligibility unless we receive your Affidavit of Support forms.

Note: If you are presently studying in the United States and would like a student visa transfer, please enclose a photocopy of your current I-20 or DS-2019 form AND a completed International Student Transfer Form. (The International Student Transfer Form is available from the Admissions Office, or on our website at


* Last Name (as on passport)
* First Name (as on passport)
Middle/Maiden Name

(Do NOT provide a P.O. Box. Your I-20 or DS-2019 can only be mailed to a street address with a postal code.)



Zip Code
Country of Current Residence
Home Phone
Work Phone
Cell Phone
Your Present Occupation
Date of Birth
City of Birth
Country of Birth
Country of Citizenship
Country of Permanent Residence


Semester/year you plan to enter Westminster:
Estimated date of arrival in the US
Program of study at Westminster to which you have been accepted

Names and data of any family members (spouse and/or children) who will be accompanying you to Westminster

Name on passport (Last, First) Relationship Date of birth Country of birth Citizenship of birth

Choose ONE of the following:

Please send me a Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status (I-20)
Please send me a Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor (J-1) Status (DS-2019)