This page has been superceded 4.5.2016.
Registration Procedures for Returning Students:
All Programs except DMin, London ThM, and Modular ThM
WINTER 2016 & SPRING 2016
All students, including ThM and PhD students in post-coursework phase, are required to register.
Registration is binding! You are responsible for reading the information below and for
choosing the appropriate courses toward fulfillment of your program requirements!
STUDENTS NEW TO REGISTRATION VIA SELF SERVICE, CLICK HERE.
- ThM and PhD students: If you are in your post-coursework phase, please register for Post-Coursework Phase only. (In Self-Service under Register > Traditional Courses > Section Search, type POST in the "Course Code" field.)
- Students expecting to graduate in May 2016: You should already have submitted your Graduation Application--a requirement for all students expecting to graduate in 2016! If you have not submitted it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org right away!
- Loan Information: Students planning to pay for tuition and fees with a Direct or Graduate PLUS Loan, please see Government Loans for important loan application deadlines.
- FERPA Rights: Review the Annual Notification of Rights under FERPA.
- Notes to the Schedule: Please review Notes to the Schedule (below) for important information.
***Registration is finalized by submitting tuition payment to the Finance Office.***
Registration Schedule, Methods, and Fees
|Late Registration Period
||Nov 9 - 20
WI16: Nov 21 - Jan 1
SP16: Nov 21 - Jan 15
WI16 Course Schedule
SP16: Feb 8 - 17
WI16 Course Schedule
SP165: Feb 18 - Apr 18
WI16: In person only
SP16: Online only
|Thru Registrar's Office only
||No fees apply
|Add/drop fees apply
NOTES TO THE SCHEDULE:
- Registration Period: Online activity via Self Service opens at 12:01am of the period's first day and closes at midnight of the period's last day.
- Add/Drop Courses: Add/drop for SP16 courses is via Self Service. Add/drop for WI16 courses requires submitting a completed Add/Drop/Withdrawal Request form, which is available in the Registrar's Office.
- Withdrawing from Courses: If you wish to withdraw from a WI16 or SP16 course, you must submit a completed Add/Drop/Withdrawal Request form (including professor's initials). This form is available in the Registrar's Office. You will be assigned a "W" for the withdrawn course. If you withdraw from a course(s) after the deadline, you will receive a failing grade. If you do not live locally, please email email@example.com for assistance.
- Financial Information: Please see the Tuition and Financial Information section of the 2015-16 Academic Catalog (p. 193ff) for tuition payment, fees, and tuition refund information. During the registration period, students may change registration choices without incurring any additional fees.
- Self Service
- Registering for courses, unofficial transcript and academic plan
- Loan Information
- Students planning to pay for tuition and fees with a Direct or Graduate PLUS Loan: Please see Government Loans for important loan application deadlines.
- Self-Service Tutorials:
Help with Self-Service (SS) can be found in the following PowerPoint tutorials: