Registration Procedures for all ThM - London Students
All students (including those who are not taking modules) are required to register.
Registration is binding! You are responsible for reading the information below and for submitting the appropriate registration form by the appropriate deadlines.
Before you register:
Registration & Payment
- Students in their coursework phase: You are required to submit registration forms for all four terms, including terms in which you do not plan to take a module.
- Students in their post-coursework phase: You are required to submit registration forms for the spring and fall terms only.
- All Students: Review and follow Registration Procedures
- All Students: Registration is finalized by submitting tuition payment to the Finance Office.
Module Dates & Deadlines
||Late Registration & Fee Deadline
||Post Modular Coursewok Deadline*
||CH 993L - History of the Reformed Doctrine of the Atonement
(Prof. Garry Williams)
||CH 773L - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
(Prof. Steve Nichols)
||ST 740L - The Theological Virtues: Faith, Hope, and Love
(Prof. Mark Garcia)
||ST 953L - Topics in the Doctrine of Salvation
(Prof. Lane Tipton)
||CH 830L - The Doctrine of the Church in Reformed Theology
(Prof. Craig Troxel)
*Post-modular coursework deadline is also the deadline to submit an Incomplete Request and/or Course Withdrawal Request. For details and instructions about submitting an Incomplete Request and withdrawing from a course, please see the appropriate Degree Program Section of the catalog.
The following students will not be able to register:
- Students who have not submitted a Race/Ethnicity Survey Form to the Student Affairs Office. The form should be submitted to the Student Affairs Office before registering.
- Students who have been placed on "hold" by the Finance Office, the Library, the Student Affairs Office or the Registrar's Office. Students should make sure that all issues are resolved so that any "hold" status has been removed.