THIS PAGE OLD AND ON TEMP. HOLD (COMBINED INTO ONE PAGE WITH ADVANCED DEGREE REG.) 10.29.2015 KC
Registration Procedures for Returning Masters Level Students*
*MDiv, MAR, MAC, Certificate, and Special Level 1
WINTER 2016 & SPRING 2016
Registration is binding! You are responsible for knowing the information below and for
choosing the appropriate courses toward fulfillment of your program requirements!
STUDENTS NEW TO REGISTRATION VIA SELF SERVICE, CLICK HERE.
***Registration is finalized by submitting tuition payment to the Finance Office.***
Registration Schedule, Methods, and Fees
|Late Registration Period
||Nov 9 - 20
||WI16: Nov 21 - Jan 1
SP16: Nov 21 - Jan 15
WI16 Course Schedule
SP16: Feb 8 - 17
WI16 Course Schedule
SP16: Feb 18 - Apr 18
WI16: In person only
SP16: Online only
|Thru Registrar's Office only
||No fees apply
||Late registration fee applies
||Add/drop fees apply
NOTES TO THE SCHEDULE:
- Registration Period: Online activity via Self-Service opens at 12:01 a.m. of the period's first day and closes at midnight of the period's last day.
- Add/Drop Courses: Add/drop for SP16 courses is via Self Service. Add/drop for WI16 courses requires submitting a completed Add/Drop/Withdrawal Request form, which is available in the Registrar's Office.
- Withdrawing from Courses: If you wish to withdraw from a WI16 or SP16 course, you must submit a completed
Add/Drop/Withdrawal Request form (including professor's initials). This form is available in the Registrar's Office. You will be assigned a "W" for the withdrawn course. If you withdraw from a course(s) after the withdrawal deadline, you will receive a failing grade. If you do not live locally, please email email@example.com for assistance.
- Financial Information: Please see the Financial Information section of the catalog for tuition payment, fees, and tuition refund information. During the registration period, students may change registration choices without incurring any additional fees.
- Self Service
- Registering for courses, unofficial transcript, and academic plan
- Loan Information
- Students planning to pay for tuition and fees with a Direct or Graduate PLUS Loan: Please see Government Loans for important loan application deadlines.
- Self-Service Tutorials:
Help with Self-Service (SS) can be found in the following PowerPoint tutorials: