To request an official transcript, submit to the Registrar’s Office:
1. Official Transcript Request Form
- All requests must be signed* and dated by the current/former student. (*Typed names and electronic signatures are not acceptable substitutes for the current/former student’s hand-written signature since neither typed nor electronic signatures are accompanied by a secure authentication password or process.)
- Options for submitting the form:
- In person (In-person requests might require photo identification and will not be processed for third parties without the signed consent from the current/former student.)
- Via fax (see bottom of form for number)
- Via mail (see bottom of form for address) – send attention to the Registrar’s Office
- Via email (Scan and email the form as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org) - DO NOT INCLUDE SOCIAL SECURITY INFORMATION IF YOU ARE SCANNING AND EMAILING THE FORM. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCESS YOUR REQUEST.
2. Processing Fee - $10* per transcript. (Fee must be received in order to process your request.)
- DO NOT SUBMIT CREDIT CARD INFORMATION VIA EMAIL. IN ORDER TO BE PCI COMPLIANT, WE CANNOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARD INFORAMTION VIA EMAIL. IF WE RECEIVE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION VIA EMAIL, WE WILL BE REQUIRED TO DELETE YOUR REQUEST AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCESS IT. We accept credit card information in person or via mail, fax or phone.
*Beginning June 1st, 2015: For processing payments, the Seminary will no longer be able to absorb credit and debit card charges (2.5% of the payment amount) in the new academic year. These charges will be passed on to you. You may avoid the charge by paying via cash or check.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing. If you need your request expedited, you will be charged an additional $10 fee. Expedited requests will be processed within 24 hours. This does not include express mailing fees. Express mailing will require additional charges. Consult the Registrar's Office for express mailing fees.
- If there is a hold on your student record, your request cannot be processed.
- We do not provide unofficial transcripts. Current students can access their unofficial transcript via Self-Service.