Full Name: _______________________________________________ Student ID:___________________________
Full Mailing Address: _____________________________________________________________________________
WTS Email:**firstname.lastname@example.org Phone (primary contact):__________________________
Program/Concentration (check what applies):
|_____ ThM - Biblical Studies
|_____ ThM - Theological Studies
|_____ PhD - Hermeneutics & Biblical Interpretation
|_____ PhD - Historical & Theological Studies
** ALL EMAILS FROM THE REGISTRAR'S OFFICE ARE SENT TO YOUR WTS EMAIL ADDRESS
Section 2 - Winter 2014 Courses (please see Note 1 below)
Updated November 19th, 2013
Section 3 - Independent Study Course(s): Students wishing to take an independent study course must submit an Independent Study Request form to the Registrar's Office during the Registration period.
Section 4 - External Course(s): (PhD - Historical & Theological students only)
Course(s) to be taken at another accredited seminary or university. Student must submit an External Course Request form.
Section 5 - Financial/VISA Information: (Please check all that apply.)
- I am a J1/F1 VISA student (Please see note 2 below): yes ____ no ____
- I have been awarded a Westminster Scholarship: yes ____ no ____
- I have applied/will apply for a loan for the upcoming semester: yes ____ no____
Section 6 - Expected Graduation Year: I expect to graduate in May 20_____.
Section 7 - Student Privacy Rights:
I have read the Annual Notification of Privacy Rights under FERPA. Yes _____ No _____
I am submitting a Request to Withhold Directory Information. Yes _____ No _____
Section 8 - Advisor Information:
Advisor Name: ___________________________________________ Appt (Date/Time): ___________________
Student's Signature:_______________________________________ Date:__________________________
- Check all course descriptions for limitations.
- International Students on VISA must be full time: During coursework phase, full time is defined as three courses per semester. After coursework phase, full time is defined as the first semester after all coursework is completed through the sixth year in the program (PhD) and the first semester after all coursework is completed through the second year in program (ThM). Per the catalog, if the student has transferred from the ThM to the PhD or from the PhD to the ThM, the date of the student's matriculation into the initial program will be used to determine the number of years in the program. (See Sections 6.8.2.f and 6.11.3.a of the 2013-2014 catalog.)
Westminster Theological Seminary, P.O. Box 27009, Philadelphia, PA 19118, Fax: 215-887-5404, email@example.com