- Review the 5.2.1.a Annual Notification of Rights under FERPA information.
- All MDiv, MA(R), MABC, and MAUM students are required to take the English Bible Assessment prior their registration appointment. The assessment will be available online (via Kees) from January 2, 2012 through February 1, 2012 at 10:00 p.m.
- Review the Degree Completion Worksheet for your degree program and the Degree Requirements for your program (available in the online catalog) to determine which course(s) you need to take. Please note that the sample schedules place the courses in proper order, according to the term offered and the prerequisites needed. Students should consult with the Registrar's office before deviating from these sample schedules.
- Submit this completed form to the Registrar's Office in-person during your registration appointment.
- New students must fill out all sections.
Full Name: ___________________________________________________ Student ID:____________________________
Full Mailing Address: __________________________________________________________________________________
Program:_____________________________________ Emphasis: _____________________________________________
WTS Email**:firstname.lastname@example.org Phone (primary contact):________________________
** ALL EMAILS FROM THE REGISTRAR'S OFFICE WILL BE SENT TO YOUR WTS EMAIL ADDRESS
Section 2 - Westminster Courses (please see Section 6 notes)
Updated as of March 30th,2012
Section 3 - Expected Graduation Year: I expect to graduate in May 20__________.
Section 4: English Bible Assessment: I have completed the English Bible Assessment: Yes _____ No _____
Section 5 - Student Privacy Rights Notice:
I have read the Annual Notification of Privacy Rights under FERPA. Yes _____ No _____
I am submitting a Request to Withhold Directory Information. Yes _____ No _____
Student's Signature:__________________________________________ Date:____________________
Section 6: Other Information:
|(Please check all that apply.)
|_____ I currently have or have been awarded a Westminster Scholarship.
|_____ I am a J1/F1 VISA student (Please see note 2 below).
_____ I have applied/will apply for a loan for the upcoming semester.
- Check all course descriptions for limitations.
- International students on VISA must be full-time (12 or more credits in both the Fall and Winter/Spring semesters).
Westminster Theological Seminary, P.O. Box 27009, Philadelphia, PA 19118, Fax: 215-887-5404, email@example.com