- Review the 5.2.1.a Annual Notification of Rights under FERPA information.
- All new MDiv, MA(R), MABC, and MAUM students are required to take the Bible Assessment prior their registration appointment. The assessment will be available online (via Kees) bewteen July 30th and August 29th.
- Review the Degree Completion Worksheet for your degree program and the Degree Requirements and Sample Schedules for your program (available in the online catalog) to determine which course(s) you need to take. Please note that the sample schedules place the courses in proper order, according to the term offered and the prerequisites needed. Students should consult with the Registrar's office before deviating from these sample schedules.
- Submit this completed form, filling out all sections, to the Registrar's Office in-person during your registration appointment.
Full Name: _______________________________________________ Student ID:________________________
Full Mailing Address: __________________________________________________________________________
Program:__________________________________ Emphasis: ________________________________________
WTS Email:**email@example.com Phone (primary contact):_______________________
** ALL EMAILS FROM THE REGISTRAR'S OFFICE WILL BE SENT TO YOUR WTS EMAIL ADDRESS**
Section 2 - Westminster Courses (please see Section 6 notes)
Updated as of September 11th,2012
Section 3 - Expected Graduation Year: I expect to graduate in May 20__________.
Section 4: English Bible Assessment: I have completed the English Bible Assessment test: Yes _____ No _____
Section 5 - Student Privacy Rights Notice:
I have read the Annual Notification of Privacy Rights under FERPA. Yes _____ No _____
I am submitting a Request to Withhold Directory Information. Yes _____ No _____
Student's Signature:__________________________________________ Date:____________________
Section 6: Other Information:
|(Please check all that apply.)
- I have been awarded a Westminster Scholarship: yes ____ no ____
- I am a J1/F1 VISA student (Please see note 2 below): yes ____ no ____
- I have applied/will apply for a loan for the upcoming semester: yes ____ no ____
- Check all course descriptions for limitations.
- International students on VISA must be full-time (12 or more credits in both the Fall and Winter/Spring semesters).
Westminster Theological Seminary, P.O. Box 27009, Philadelphia, PA 19118, Fax: 215-887-5404, firstname.lastname@example.org