- Review the 5.2.1.a Annual Notification of Rights under FERPA information.
- All new M.Div., M.A.R., M.A.C. and Special Level 1 students are required to take the English Bible Assessment (EBA) prior to their registration appointment. The EBA will be available online (via Kees) from July 30th through 10pm on August 27th.
- Review the Degree Completion Worksheet for your degree program and the Degree Requirements and Sample Schedules for your program (available in the online catalog) to determine which course(s) you need to take. Please note: The WTS sample schedules place the courses in proper order, according to the term offered and the prerequisites needed. Students should consult their advisor and the Registrar's Office before deviating from these sample schedules.
- Submit this completed form, filling out all sections, to the Registrar's Office, during your registration appointment.
Full Name: _______________________________________________ Student ID:________________________
Full Mailing Address: __________________________________________________________________________
Program:__________________________________ Emphasis: ________________________________________
WTS Email:**email@example.com Phone (primary contact):_______________________
** ALL EMAILS FROM THE REGISTRAR'S OFFICE WILL BE SENT TO YOUR WTS EMAIL ADDRESS**
Section 2: English Bible Assessment: I have completed the English Bible Assessment test: Yes _____ No _____
Section 3: Financial/VISA Information: (Please check all that apply.)
- I have been awarded a Westminster Scholarship: yes ____ no ____
- I am a J/F VISA student (Please see Note 2 below): yes ____ no ____
- I have applied/will apply for a loan for the upcoming semester: yes ____ no ____
Section 4 - Expected Graduation Year: I expect to study…
□ Full-time, completing my degree in May, 2016 (MAC-2yr, MAR-2 yr)
□ Full-time, completing my degree in May, 2017 (MAR-3 yr, MDiv-3 yr)
□ Full-time, completing my degree in May, 2018 (MDiv - 4 yr)
□ Part-time, completing my degree in May, 20____
(Per the catalog, maximum length for MDiv, MAR & MAC programs is 10 years.)
Section 5 - Fall 2014 Courses (please see Section 6 notes)
Updated July 10th, 2014
Additional Course Schedule Details:
CH 131 - Survey of Church History: This hybrid course is scheduled to meet every other Tuesday, beginning September 9th.
PTC 221 - Counseling and Psychology: The "on-campus" portion of this hybrid course is scheduled for the following dates:
1st Weekend: TBD
2nd Weekend: TBD
PTC 371P (S1) Counseling Observation: Please note that section one of PTC 371P with Mike Emlet will be video recorded. Students who are registering for this section will be required to submit a signed disclosure form.
PTC 591P CCEF Conference: TBD
NT 641/941 - New Testament Use of the Old Testament: Thurs. Sept 4 - Thurs. Sept. 25, this course will meet Mondays and Thursdays from 11-1pm. From Mon. Sept. 29 - Mon. Nov. 24, this course will only meet on Mondays.
SUM EVAL Summative Evaluation Experience: The Summative Evaluation Experience is scheduled October 16 & 17
Section 6 - Student Privacy Rights Notice:
I have read the Annual Notification of Privacy Rights under FERPA. Yes _____ No _____
I am submitting a Request to Withhold Directory Information. Yes _____ No _____
Section 7 - Advisor Information:
Advisor Name: ______________________________________________ Appt (Date/Time): _______________
Student's Signature: __________________________________________ Date:____________________
- Check all course descriptions for limitations.
- Per catalog Section 5.1.2, students on a J or F VISA must study on a full-time basis (12 or more credits in both the fall and winter/spring semesters), with the maximum number of semesters of study per degree as follows: MAC - 4, MAR – 6; MDiv - 8.
Westminster Theological Seminary, P.O. Box 27009, Philadelphia, PA 19118, Fax: 215-887-5404, firstname.lastname@example.org