- Review the 5.2.1.a Annual Notification of Rights under FERPA information.
- All new M.Div., M.A.R., M.A.C. and Special Level 1 students are required to take the English Bible Assessment (EBA) prior to their registration appointment. The EBA will be available online (via Kees) from July 30th through 10pm on August 27th.
- Review the Degree Completion Worksheet for your degree program and the Degree Requirements and Sample Schedules for your program (available in the online catalog) to determine which course(s) you need to take. Please note: The WTS sample schedules place the courses in proper order, according to the term offered and the prerequisites needed. Students should consult their advisor and the Registrar's Office before deviating from these sample schedules.
- Submit this completed form, filling out all sections, to the Registrar's Office, during your registration appointment.
Full Name: _______________________________________________ Student ID:________________________
Full Mailing Address: __________________________________________________________________________
Program:__________________________________ Emphasis: ________________________________________
WTS Email:**email@example.com Phone (primary contact):_______________________
** ALL EMAILS FROM THE REGISTRAR'S OFFICE WILL BE SENT TO YOUR WTS EMAIL ADDRESS**
Section 2: English Bible Assessment: I have completed the English Bible Assessment test: Yes _____ No _____
Section 3: Financial/VISA Information: (Please check all that apply.)
- I have been awarded a Westminster Scholarship: yes ____ no ____
- I am a J/F VISA student (Please see Note 2 below): yes ____ no ____
- I have applied/will apply for a loan for the upcoming semester: yes ____ no ____
Section 4 - Expected Graduation Year: I expect to study…
□ Full-time, completing my degree in May, 2016 (MAC-2yr, MAR-2 yr)
□ Full-time, completing my degree in May, 2017 (MAR-3 yr, MDiv-3 yr)
□ Full-time, completing my degree in May, 2018 (MDiv - 4 yr)
□ Part-time, completing my degree in May, 20____
(Per the catalog, maximum length for MDiv, MAR & MAC programs is 10 years.)
Section 5 - Fall 2014 Courses (please see Section 6 notes)
Updated September 30th, 2014
Additional Course Schedule Details:
Courses requiring permission from the Registrar's Office due to limited enrollment are as follows: NT 012a, PT 221, and PT 371P.
OT 211 - OTHT I: Dr. Iain Duguid will be offering this course in 5 intensive weekends, meeting on Fridays from 6:30-9pm and on Saturdays from 9-12pm, 1-3:30pm: Sept. 5-6; 26-27; Oct 17-18; Nov 7-8; 21-22.
CH 131 - Survey of Church History: This hybrid course is scheduled to meet every other Tuesday, beginning Sept 9th.
PTC 151 - Dynamics of Biblical Change: This hybrid course will meet on the following Thursdays: Sept 4, 11, 25, Oct 16, 30, Nov 13, 20.
PTC 221 - Counseling and Physiology: Contrary to information contained in Degree Program Charts (2014-2015 Catalog), this course will be offered Fall 2014 on campus and not as a hybrid. (See Section 5.7.)
PTC 371P (S1) Counseling Observation: Please note that Section One of PTC 371P with Mike Emlet will be video recorded. Students who are registering for this section will be required to submit a signed disclosure form.
PTC432 - Essential Qualities of a Biblical Counselor: This course meets on the following Mondays: Sept 8, 15, 22, and 29; Oct 13, 20, and 27; Nov 3 and 10.
PTC 591P CCEF Conference: San Diego, CA, on Oct 3-5, 2014. For more information see: ccef.org/conference
NT 641/941 - New Testament Use of the Old Testament: From Thurs. Sept. 4 - Thurs. Oct. 2, this course will meet Mondays from 11-1pm and Thursdays from 2-4pm. From Thurs. Oct. 9, through the end of the semester, this course will only meet on Thursdays from 2-4pm.
SUM EVAL Summative Evaluation Experience: The Summative Evaluation Experience is scheduled Oct 16 & 17.
Section 6 - Student Privacy Rights Notice:
I have read the Annual Notification of Privacy Rights under FERPA. Yes _____ No _____
I am submitting a Request to Withhold Directory Information. Yes _____ No _____
Section 7 - Advisor Information:
Advisor Name: ______________________________________________ Appt (Date/Time): _______________
Student's Signature: __________________________________________ Date:____________________
- Check all course descriptions for limitations.
- Per catalog Section 5.1.2, students on a J or F VISA must study on a full-time basis (12 or more credits in both the fall and winter/spring semesters), with the maximum number of semesters of study per degree as follows: MAC - 4, MAR – 6; MDiv - 8.
Westminster Theological Seminary, P.O. Box 27009, Philadelphia, PA 19118, Fax: 215-887-5404, firstname.lastname@example.org