- Review the 5.2.1.a Annual Notification of Rights under FERPA information.
- All new M.Div., M.A.R., M.A.C., and M.A.U.M. students are required to take the English Bible Assessment (EBA) prior to their registration appointment. The EBA will be available online (via Kees) from July 30th to 10pm on August 28th.
- Review the Degree Completion Worksheet for your degree program and the Degree Requirements and Sample Schedules for your program (available in the online catalog) to determine which course(s) you need to take. Please note: the WTS sample schedules place the courses in proper order, according to the term offered and the prerequisites needed. Students should consult their advisor and the Registrar's Office before deviating from these sample schedules.
- Submit this completed form, filling out all sections, to the Registrar's Office, during your registration appointment.
Full Name: _______________________________________________ Student ID:________________________
Full Mailing Address: __________________________________________________________________________
Program:__________________________________ Emphasis: ________________________________________
WTS Email:**email@example.com Phone (primary contact):_______________________
** ALL EMAILS FROM THE REGISTRAR'S OFFICE WILL BE SENT TO YOUR WTS EMAIL ADDRESS**
Section 2: English Bible Assessment: I have completed the English Bible Assessment test: Yes _____ No _____
Section 3: Financial/VISA Information: (Please check all that apply.)
- I have been awarded a Westminster Scholarship: yes ____ no ____
- I am a J/F VISA student (Please see Note 2 below): yes ____ no ____
- I have applied/will apply for a loan for the upcoming semester: yes ____ no ____
Section 4 - Expected Graduation Year: I expect to study…
□ Full-time, completing my degree in May, 2015 (MAC/MAUM, MAR-2 yr)
□ Full-time, completing my degree in May, 2016 (MAR-3 yr, MDiv-3yr)
□ Full-time, completing my degree in May, 2017 (MDiv-4yr)
□ Part-time, completing my degree in May, 20____
(Per the catalog, maximum length for MDiv, MAR & MAC/MAUM programs is 10 years.)
Section 5 - Fall 2013 Courses (please see Section 6 notes)
Updated October 18th, 2013
Additional Course Schedule Details:
PTC 151 - Dynamics of Biblical Change: The "on-campus" portion of this hybrid course is scheduled for the following dates:
1st Weekend: Fri, Sept 27: 5:00pm to 9:00pm; Sat, Sept 28: 9:00am to 5:00pm
2nd Weekend: Fri, Nov 8: 5:00pm to 9:00pm; Sat, Nov 9: 9:00am to 5:00pm
PTC 261 - Human Personality: The "on-campus" portion of this hybrid course is scheduled for the following dates:
1st Weekend: Fri, Oct 4: 5:00pm to 9:00pm; Sat, Oct 5: 9:00am to 5:00pm
2nd Weekend: Fri, Nov 1: 5:00pm to 9:00pm; Sat, Nov 2: 9:00am to 5:00pm
PTC 591P - CCEF Conference: The CCEF conference is scheduled for October 11-13 in Frisco, TX. More information coming soon!
SUM EVAL - Summative Evaluation Experience: The Summative Evaluation Experience is scheduled for October 20 & 21
Section 6 - Student Privacy Rights Notice:
I have read the Annual Notification of Privacy Rights under FERPA. Yes _____ No _____
I am submitting a Request to Withhold Directory Information. Yes _____ No _____
Section 7 - Advisor Information:
Advisor's name & appt (date/time): ________________________________________________________.
Student's Signature:__________________________________________ Date:____________________
- Check all course descriptions for limitations.
- Per catalog Section 5.1.2, students on a J or F VISA must study on a full-time basis (12 or more credits in both the fall and winter/spring semesters), with the maximum number of semesters of study per degree as follows: MAC/MAUM - 4, MAR – 6; MDiv - 8.
Westminster Theological Seminary, P.O. Box 27009, Philadelphia, PA 19118, Fax: 215-887-5404, firstname.lastname@example.org