All students intending to graduate with a degree or certificate are required to submit a Graduation Application in the spring prior to the expected graduation year.
- Compare your a) unofficial transcript (in your Self-Service account) with the b) program requirements stated in the seminary's catalog for the academic year you matriculated into the program and, if you are an MDiv-level student, c) your Academic Plan (in your Self-Service account).
- Fill in the Degree Completion Worksheet (DCW) for your particular program (except D.Min. students who matriculated prior to 2010-11). Indicate on the worksheet which degree requirements are still outstanding. (Students who matriculated prior to the earliest DCW version available should use the earliest DCW version available.)
- Submit to the Registrar's Office your completed Degree Completion Worksheet (all except D.Min. students who matriculated prior to 2010-11) and Application for Graduation form by the submission deadline. You may submit these documents via regular mail, fax or your WTS student email address.
- The Registrar's Office will notify you via email to your WTS student email address the results of its Degree Audit, indicating all outstanding program requirements and recommended approval or denial for graduation.
- Students who are recommended for graduation should review Commencement requirements no later than February of their graduating year. All questions regarding these commencement requirements should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduation Application Submission Deadline: June 1st prior to the year in which the student intends to graduate.
Students whose applications are received by the submission deadline will receive their Degree Audit results before the start of the following fall semester. Students whose applications are received after the submission deadline are not guaranteed Degree Audit results before the start of the following fall semester.
**YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLETING ALL PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS (INCLUDING REGISTERING FOR THE CORRECT COURSES) WHETHER OR NOT YOU RECEIVE THE REGISTRAR OFFICE'S DEGREE AUDIT REPORT PRIOR TO THE FALL SEMESTER OF THE ACADEMIC YEAR YOU EXPECT TO GRADUATE.**