Here at Westminster every effort is made to keep Westminster students' expenses as low as possible. Because of gifts from friends of the seminary, students pay only a portion of the real cost of their education. However, we understand that the cost of obtaining a quality education is still significant. Therefore, our goal is to provide financial assistance to those students who, without such assistance, would be unable to benefit from a Westminster education.
The Financial aid office is here to help you. Please let us be a resource as you consider the types of financial aid available. May God bless you as you seek to be a wise steward of His gifts.
- The WTS Financial Aid Portal is available for students to apply for financial aid and check the status of applications.
- Currently accepting applications for: Spouse Grant and from US/Canadian students admitted after March 1st (See "Late Application").
types of aid available
- Eligibility for financial aid: For most grants and scholarships students need to be enrolled full-time (a minimum of 12 credits each Fall and Winter/Spring semester). Loans students may be enrolled half-time.
- Awarding philosophy: Westminster awards grants and scholarships in the spring preceding the start of the academic year. Loans are originated per student's request, in the summer of the academic year.
- Quick links: Costs and Funding Options Managing Your Finances Financial Aid Office Seminars
| Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 12pm / 1pm - 4:30pm
Location: Machen Hall, behind the Information Desk
Staff: Financial Aid Staff
Address: Financial Aid Office, Westminster Theological Seminary
P.O. Box 27009, Philadelphia, PA 19118
Tel: 215-887-5511; 1-800-373-0119