The class schedule is subject to change.
Course descriptions of new courses : please see Course Descriptions below.
Textbook information: the WTS Bookstore lists required textbooks for each course on its Textbooks webpages at wtsbooks.com. Inquiries about the status of a particular course's required textbook list should be directed to email@example.com.
Distance Education courses offered: PTC 178 and PTC 243 (see course schedule below). For more information or any questions about purchasing course packet materials for these courses, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
First Day of Classes: February 4th
Last Day of Classes: May 3rd
Updated April 9th, 2013
SUM EVAL - Summative Evaluation Experience: March 21 & 22
PT 013P - English Bible Survey: Course is open to graduating students who take and do not pass the Jan. 29, 2013 English Bible Exam only. Course will meet four times during the semester: 2/12, 3/12, 4/9, and 5/2 from 1:05pm to 2:00pm in room 4.
OT 653/753 will only meet on the following Tuesdays: 2/26, 3/5, 3/12, 4/2, 4/9, 4/16, 4/23, and 4/30
NT 013aa S1 and S3 will combine in the middle of the semester. The combined course will be taught by Dr. Beale and will meet in room 1.
- The class schedule is subject to change.
- S1 refers to Section 1; S2 refers to Section 2 and so on
- Syllabi are not available in the Registrar’s Office
- NT 013aa (section 1 & 3) will unite half-way through the semester. When this occurs, Dr. Beale will be the instructor and the class will meet in classroom 2.
Updated as of February 8th,2013
NT 793 Readings in the Literature of Post-Biblical Judaism (Part 2: Early and Later Judaism)
- To instill a firsthand familiarity with the major literary texts of early and later post-biblical Judaism as a background for better understanding the New Testament.
Readings cover Qumran, Josephus, Philo, (i.e., portions of these works not covered in NT 798), the Mishna, and some of the earlier midrashic works. In addition, there will be some secondary readings surveying the field. Prerequisite, NT 791.
Spring Semester. Mr. Beale.
Updated as of October 25th,2012