"There are few, past or present whom I would place . . . ahead of Professor Frame . . . He has been privileged to make a strategic and potentially huge contribution to the future well-being . . . of the entire evangelical world."
- J. I. Packer, Board of Governors, Professor of Theology, Regent College
"If Frame writes it, I read it, not because I always find myself in perfect agreement, but because he teaches me."
- D. A. Carson, Research Professor of New Testament, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
"My entire Bible-centered approach to all I have written on theology and ethics . . . owes much to Frame's example and the convictions he instilled in me in his classes."
- Wayne Grudem, Research Professor of Bible and Theology, Phoenix Seminary
"John Frame has served the church as a teacher par excellence. . . . He has distinguished himself in the fields of theology, apologetics, philosophy, and Christian ethics."
- R. C. Sproul, Founder and Chairman, Ligonier Ministries
"It is hard to imagine an area of theological study that has not been impacted by John's work in some way."
- Bryan Chapell, Professor of Homiletics and President, Covenant Theological Seminary
"I confess a prejudice toward theologians who accord their opponents, even the vitriolic ones, respect and love. I have seen this over the years with John. And I have figured, with obstinate simplicity, that erudition must be accompanied by godliness to be genuine."
- Andree Seu, Senior Writer, World Magazine
Some people age with such grace and wit that they are forever young. . . . John Frame is such a person . . .a progressive thinker, a man way ahead of his time."
- Rod Mays, National Coordinator, Reformed University Ministries