Free Course Audit Policy for Church Leaders
M.A.C., M.A.R., and M.Div. Programs
Westminster is offering one free audit course per semester for people in official ministry positions in the church for up to four people per church. To reserve your space:
1. See the Registrar's Office page under Course Schedules to review the course schedule for the term.
Eligible courses are from the M.A.C., M.A.R., and M.Div. programs of study only. All language classes are excluded for audit. Please be sure to register as early as possible so classes may be planned for space availability; some courses may be closed out due to high enrollment.
2. Request your church to send a letter on church letterhead stating that you are a ruling elder or deacon (exceptions will be considered) and are thus eligible for the free audit.
3. Fill out the application online.
4. Once your information has been received we will email you a confirmation and give you classroom information and any special instructions.
Applications are due as follows:
- August 15 for fall semester entrance
- November 15 for winter term entrance
- January 15 for spring semester entrance
5. If you have questions, contact the Admissions Office (800-373-0119) or email@example.com).