You may be wondering what options you may have to invest in Westminster?
The simplest way to make a gift to Westminster Theological Seminary is to write a check. There are however, other meaningful ways to contribute which may be more to your advantage. These gifts may be unrestricted or restricted in consultation with the Development office.
- Cash entitles you to a charitable deduction against your income in the year in which you make a donation.
- Appreciated securities or other property may allow you a current-value deduction and avoid capital gains taxes.
For specific instructions please contact Mark Wilson, Chief Finance Officer at 1-800-373-0119 or email WTSFinance@wts.edu.
- If you would like to make a contribution online, please click here.
- Consider Planned Giving including charitable gift annuities, trusts, gifts of life insurance and bequests all entitling you to become a member of Westminster's Legacy Partners.
- Corporate matching gifts are possible from donors whose companies match charitable contributions.
Contact Human Resources of your employer, then contact Steve Carter, Chief Administrative Officer (WTSDonations@wts.edu) in the Development office, 1-800-373-0119.
- Memorial gifts are made in someone's name as a personal tribute. The honoree or their family will be notified of that gift.
These gifts may be unrestricted or restricted in consultation with the Development office at 1-800-373-0119.
Westminster Theological Seminary
P. O. Box 27009
Philadelphia, PA 19118