Professor of Practical Theology, Emeritus
- B.S., Philadelphia College of Bible, 1963
- B.D., Westminster Theological Seminary, 1967
- D.Min., Chicago Theological Seminary, 1974
- Graduate studies, Rutgers University, Family Institute of Philadelphia
Teaching and Work Experience:
- Pastoral ministry, Pennsylvania and Illinois, 1967–1973
- Director, The Christian Counseling & Educational Foundation, 1974–2006
- Westminster, 1976– .
- “Jesus’ Way of Caring,” The Journal of Biblical Counseling, Fall 2003
- “Far as the Curse is Found: Human Suffering and the Hope of the Gospel,” The Journal of Biblical Counseling, Fall 2004.