Professor of Church History, Emeritus
- A.B., Wheaton College, 1953; B.D., Westminster Theological Seminary, 1956
- M.A., Wheaton College, 1957
- Dr. theol., Georg-August Universität, Göttingen, 1960
- Assistant Professor of Philosophy and Religion, Olivet College, 1960–1963
- Visiting Professor and Assistant Professor of Theology, Wheaton College (Graduate School of Theology), 1963–1966
- Westminster, 1966– .
- John Calvin: His Influence in the Western World; Challenges to Inerrancy
- Inerrancy and the Church
- Pressing Toward the Mark
- Theonomy: A Reformed Critique.