Westminster Theological Seminary's main campus is located in Glenside, Pennsylvania, a suburb approximately one mile northwest of the Philadelphia city limits, at the corner of Church Road (PA-73) and Willow Grove Avenue.
View Larger Map
From Pennsylvania Turnpike (Note: this is a toll road):
- Exit at the Fort Washington Interchange (#339)
- Take right onto Rt. 309 South (immediately after passing under the turnpike overpass).
- Take the first exit, PA-73/Flourtown (about 1.2 miles).
- Turn left onto Church Rd. (PA-73 East) and go about 1.7 miles.
- After passing through the 3rd traffic light (crossing Willow Grove Avenue) the Seminary entrance will be on your right at the top of the hill.
From the South Via I-95:
- Take Rt. 476 North to the PA Turnpike (about 20 miles) and proceed East.
- See directions from PA Turnpike (above).
From Center City Philadelphia or Southern NJ (via the Walt Whitman Bridge):
- Take 76 West, following signs for Valley Forge.
- Continue on 76 West PAST the exit for US Rt. 1
- Take the Lincoln Drive Exit (#340A), turn RIGHT at the bottom of the off-ramp, and immediately get into the center lane. This will put you in the lane to get onto Lincoln Dr.
- Follow Lincoln Dr. for 3-4 miles. Cross the intersection for Carpenter Road and the next light will be for Emlen Ave. Turn LEFT onto Emlen Ave. (A stone synagogue will be on your extreme left.)
- Stay on Emlen Avenue, which changes to Cresheim Valley Road, going through a wooded area, crossing over Germantown Avenue through another wooded area until it dead ends at Stenton Ave.
- Turn LEFT onto Stenton Ave.
- At the 2nd light turn RIGHT onto Willow Grove Ave., going through the small town of Wyndmoor and crossing over Cheltenham Ave and the Rt. 309 overpass. Once over the overpass, slow down and signal right.
- The Seminary entrance is the first drive to the RIGHT (just after the overpass). If you miss the entrance, turn right at the traffic light onto PA-73/Church Road. Travel a short distance and two additional entrances will be on your right.
From the Philadelphia Airport: Get on I-95 South, travel approx. 5 miles to Rt. 476 North, travel approximately 20 miles to the PA Turnpike (proceed East), and then follow the directions from the PA Turnpike.
From the Airport: All Airport Line trains stop near Westminster. Depending on the time of day trains stop at the Glenside train station (approximately 1.6 miles from Westminster) or the Jenkintown train station (approximately 2.5 miles from Westminster). Once you arrive at the train station take a taxi to Westminster. Call Montco Suburban Cab at (215) 572-6100.
From the City: Trains depart from the 30th Street, Suburban or Market East Station. Take the Warminster Line, Lansdale/Doylestown Line or the Airport Line to either the Glenside or Jenkintown station. Once you arrive at the train station take a taxi to Westminster. Call Montco Suburban Cab at (215) 572-6100.
Be sure to check your train schedule at www.septa.org before departing as schedules frequently change.