Welcome New and Returning Students!
Here at Westminster every effort is made to keep Westminster students' expenses as low as possible. Because of gifts from friends of the seminary, students pay only a portion of the real cost of their education.
However, we understand that the cost of obtaining a quality education is still significant. Therefore, our goal is to provide financial assistance to those students who, without such assistance, would be unable to benefit from a Westminster education.
The Financial aid office is here to help you. Please let us be a resource as you consider the types of financial aid available to Westminster students.
May God bless you as you seek to be a wise steward of His gifts.
types of aid available
Other Sources of Aid
Welcome Veterans and service members!
For general information about Westminster's degree programs and using your education benefits please see: Information For Veterans and Service Members.
If you have served as an AmeriCorps Volunteer, see Segal AmeriCorps Education Award to determine if you qualify for an education award.
- Use the 2015-16 Loan Determination Worksheet to plan for your financial aid needs.
- Cost of attending Westminster see Cost and Funding Options
- Eligibility for financial aid: For most grants and scholarships students need to be enrolled full-time (a minimum of 12 credits each Fall and Winter/Spring semester). (Loans students may be enrolled half-time).
- Awarding philosophy: Westminster awards grants and scholarships in the spring preceding the start of the academic year. Loans are originated per student's request, in the summer of the academic year.
- Financial wellness information see Managing Your Finances
- Financial Aid Office archived lunch and evening seminars
| Hours: Mon - Friday: 8:30am - 12pm / 1pm - 4:30pm
Location: Machen Hall, behind the Information Desk
Staff: Financial Aid Staff
Address: Financial Aid Office, Westminster Theological Seminary
P.O. Box 27009, Philadelphia, PA 19118
Tel: 215-887-5511; 1-800-373-0119