The Office of International Students is responsible for the general welfare of international students at Westminster Theological Seminary. We are here to answer your questions and help you with any challenges that you may have.
- We serve as a resource on immigration matters and our staff can assist you with problems concerning your social and personal adjustment to life in the United States and other personal matters and concerns.
- To introduce you to the services and programs of the Office of International Students and to make sure you enter the U.S. in proper status, we ask that you bring your passport and immigration documents to check in with us when you arrive on campus.
Our best wishes for a successful stay at Westminster Seminary and do let us know how we can be of assistance to you. You can reach the Office of International Students at 800-373-0119.
1. Application for Admission - International
2. Affidavit of Support
3. Request form for Certificate of Visa Eligibility
4. 901 Fee
5. International Student Handbook
6. Student Health Insurance
7. Financial Information:
b. Scholarship Application
8. Transfer Students
9. Moving to the Philadelphia Area
10. Contact Admissions Staff