Free Course Audit Policy for Church Leaders
M.A.B.C., M.A.U.M., M.A.R., and M.Div. Programs
Westminster is offering one free audit course per semester for people in official ministry positions in the church for up to four people per church. To reserve your space:
1. See the Registrar's Office page under Course Schedules to review the course schedule for the term.
Eligible courses are from the M.A.B.C, M.A.U.M., M.A.R. and M.Div. programs of study only. All language classes are excluded for audit. Please be sure to register as early as possible so classes may be planned for space availability; some courses may be closed out due to high enrollment.
2. Request your church to send a letter on church letterhead stating that you are a ruling elder or deacon (exceptions will be considered) and are thus eligible for the free audit.
3. Fill out the Church Leader Audit Application form , either online or with the PDF on that page.
4. Mail or fax the letter (along with the application PDF if you did not fill out the above form online) to:
Westminster Theological Seminary
Attn: Admissions Office/Church Audit
P. O. Box 27009
Philadelphia, PA 19118
Once your information has been received we will email you a confirmation and give you classroom information and any special instructions.
Applications are due as follows:
August 15 for fall semester entrance
November 15 for winter term entrance
January 15 for spring semester entrance
5. If you have questions, contact the Admissions Office (800-373-0119 or email@example.com).