A word from Dr. Jue:
Based on our core values, the curriculum of the Seminary includes:
- A Christian-Theistic defense of the faith;
- The languages of the Bible, biblical introduction, biblical exegesis, biblical history, and biblical theology, which defend and expound the Scriptures;
- Systematic theology, which is the logical setting-forth of the system of doctrine the Scriptures contain;
- Church history, which records the history of God’s dealings with his people after the close of the apostolic age;
- Homiletics, church government, liturgics, pastoral theology, missions, urban ministry, biblical counseling, and Christian education, which concern the presentation and application of the gospel to the modern world.