From Professor Woolley to Westminster Theological Seminary...
The stained glass copy of the Westminster seal was made by the Willet Stained Glass Studios. Murray Forst Thompson, one of Westminster's early trustees, was married to Elizabeth (Willet) Thompson, and she assisted in making the stained glass copy of the seal. The Thompsons were good friends of Westminster church history Professor Paul Woolley (1902-1984).
The seal was presented to Professor Woolley as a gift, and hung in his office at Westminster from the 1930's until the 1970's. When he retired, Dr. Woolley took the seal with him and hung it in his home office.
Upon his death in 1984, Professor Woolley’s sons inherited the copy of the seal, and they gave it to the seminary. Since that time the copy of the seal has belonged to the seminary, and it currently hangs in the office of the President.