Current tuition and fees 2013/2014 tuition and fees
Tuition is due at the beginning of the semester unless otherwise noted. (See below.)
- D.Min. Students - All payments are due in full by August 1.This applies to all D.Min. students whether paying annual fees or continuation fees.
- All New and Returning Students - Payments are due in full by the first day of the class.
- Payment is due in full in December ( by last day of exams) for January classes. A late fee of $50.00 will be charged for payments received after the first day of class in the January term.
- Th.M./Ph.D. continuation fees are due by February 1.
- All Returning Students - Payments are due from the first day of class until the last day to drop or add a course.
- All New Students - Payment is due at the time of registration.
New Student Payment Times
Information regarding registration for new students beginning Summer and Fall of 2013 is available
from the Registrar.
New students will go to the Finance Office to pay for tuition and fees following registration for classes.
Returning Student Payment Times
The Finance Office will be open for Tuition Payments:
9:00 am - 12:30 pm, and 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
The Finance Office will be closed: 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm
All payments or an approved payment plan must be submitted by September 16, 2013. Failure to make this payment or payment plan will result in withdrawal from the Seminary.
For students enrolled in the DMin program, all payments must be submitted by August 30, 2013. Failure to make this payment will result in withdrawal from the Seminary.
*A payment plan is available only in the fall and spring semesters; for limitations see the Tuition Policy.